As Minister for Multiculturalism, I am proud the NSW Government is spending nearly $5 billion building world-class hospitals across Western Sydney. This is a huge win for the community. It means we can get high quality health care close to home. It also means more jobs are created in Western Sydney.
I especially commend the valuable contributions of migrants who care for our community through their work in the health, ageing and disability sectors in Australia.
World-class health facilities in Western Sydney have benefitted under the Liberals and Nationals Government, with investments in:
· Nepean Hospital: more than $1 billion
· Westmead and The Children’s Hospital, Westmead: more than $900 million
· Blacktown and Mount Druitt hospitals: more than $700 million
· Campbelltown Hospital: $775 million
· Liverpool Hospital: $475 million
· Rouse Hill Hospital: $300 million
· Ronald McDonald House, Westmead: $10 million.