Grand 2665m2 Estate on the Golden Mile
Auction: Contact Mohammad Abedin : 0433202750
Sat, 17th Sep 2016, 11:30 AM
Venue: On Site
Unquestionably one of the most significant estates available in Strathfield, this property is a grand manor gracing a remarkable 2,665sqm parcel on two separate titles which can be further subdivided (stca) with no heritage item and frontage/ entrances to both Llandilo Avenue and The Boulevarde.
Located within the coveted Golden Mile, this estate offers an unprecedented opportunity to acquire a property of truly iconic status in a magnificent location within walking distance to Strathfield Station.
* Custom built Strathfield manor with 2,500 tonnes of iconic sandstone from Darling Harbour
* Beautifully presented with contemporary elegance and luxurious details
* 2,665sqm parcel on two separate titles with no heritage item
* Array of accommodation with virtually every amenity imaginable
* Elegant marble stair case, soaring high ceilings, timber parquetry floors
* Gorgeous outdoor pavilion overlooking the pool and expansive sandstone terrace
* Idyllic sandstone gazebo with bbq nestled amongst the landscaped garden oasis
* Double-gated iconic cobblestone entrance and circular driveway
This palatial home, magnificent in both scale and appeal is set in the most prominent location, only a short stroll to Strathfield’s elite schools, public transport and amenities and offers the ultimate escape for a lavish and bold lifestyle.
Property Type: House
Land Size: 2665 approx.
8Features: Air Conditioning
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Inspection Times: Or By Appointment